Equality and our values
We are serious about employing a diverse workforce. In fact, we employ people with different perspectives, ideas, backgrounds and experiences to help us develop and deliver excellent services.
Our approach to equality
We want Gen² to be a workplace where everyone is treated with respect, and where there is no bullying or harassment. For example:
- We encourage and support different equality groups, who do everything possible to stop discrimination
- We have a general duty to promote equality through our policies and initiatives
- We take accusations of bullying and harassment very seriously. We look into all complaints quickly, fairly and in strict confidence. If the complaints are backed up, we will take disciplinary action
Our approach is has the full support of our senior management team and board.
Our values describe what we commit to as an organisation and what is expected of our staff. These commitments cover:
We track equality in our workforce regularly and report these measurements to our board:
- Provide statistics about our employees and our recruitment.
- Recommend initiatives to make sure improvements are made.
- Help to update existing HR policies or inform new ones.
We review the impact of fair pay policies on business to gather clear evidence that employers are supported by fair pay. This benefits us with better recruitment, holding on to staff, improved morale, motivation, productivity and the reputation of being an ethical employer.